Tuesday, September 20, 2005

On a scale of one to not surprising


Kate Moss being a cokehead is not surprising. People who were surprised by this must have also been surprised that Randy Moss (no relation) smokes marijuana. Kate Moss practically invented the heroin waif look of the 90's, and now she's dating Pete Doherty, the troubled musical frontman of Babyshambles. He was the lead singer of The Libertines, until they kicked him out for antics that made Shane MacGowan look like a boy scout in comparison. Much to my dismay, because I loved The Libertines.

Photo courtesy of Freakgirl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Randy moss slander continues - he said he smoked pot, not I am somking it right now during the interiew. On another note, I wonder if he'll loose his contract with H&M.....

eileen said...

I heard Burberry canned him, too.