Monday, February 20, 2006

My "Real" Blog

When I started writing this blog, I had to decide whether or not I wanted my parents to read it. I opted against it, because I knew much of the content would not be very parent-friendly, and I didn't want to have to be censoring myself all of the time. My mom knows that I have a blog because she's heard my cousins talking about it, but I don't think she really knows what a blog is, and she doesn't know the web address or how to find it. My brother-in-law Adam decided to create a blog for me that he could show my mom. Here it is. Seriously, check it out. My favorite post is "I am now an Episcopalian."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that is great. i especially like the picture of her worked in.

eileen said...

so funny. i also enjoyed the cartoon of hitler.

mj said...

i can't believe he figured out that i'm not really your roommate.

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Mom never looked so tall

brigita said...

Brilliant! (and not in that lame Guinness ad campaign kinda way.)